Invest in Your Child’s Eyes to Help Them Realize Their Full Potential
Especially when caught early, myopia is manageable – and not just with stronger and thicker glasses.
Recognized as a world leader, with over two million lenses on eyes, Euclid provides modern orthokeratology (Ortho-K) lens designs for proactive myopia management. Euclid Ortho-K is safe, effective, and FDA-approved.
Proven, Patient-Specific Lenses with Proprietary Designs and Materials
Each Euclid lens is designed to be the perfect match for your child based on the unique shape, measurements, and prescription of their eyes, giving your child the best possible outcome.
How it Works
The best part about Euclid overnight orthokeratology treatment for myopia management is how easy it is for your child.
They just put their Euclid lenses on before they go to sleep, then the lenses comfortably work to gently reshape the cornea overnight. Because they’re only worn at night, it’s easy to supervise your child’s use of their Euclid lenses. Once the lenses are removed in the morning, your child should see clearly all day.
Who Are They For?
Euclid Ortho-K treatment is ideal for any child or young adult* with healthy eyes and the desire to help prevent their myopia from getting worse.
Myopia management contributes to a life without daytime contact lenses or glasses for nearsightedness. Parents are encouraged to discuss treatment with their doctors early. Myopia progression can begin in children as young as 6-8 years of age.
*Euclid Ortho-K is also available for adult myopes.
Kids Age 6+
Euclid Ortho-K treatment for myopia management is easy for parents and children to use
All activities, including sports and swimming, are possible without eyeglasses or contact lenses for nearsightedness
Clear vision is an important part of your child’s health. Heathy eyes now can lead to lower risks of eye diseases in the future.
Before the Eye Exam
- Find a doctor who specializes in orthokeratology near you using our Find an Eye Doctor form
- Explain to your child what to expect during an ordinary eye exam
During the Eye Exam
- Your eye care professional will review your child’s vision history and evaluate their eyes, measuring:
- The shape of the eyes
- The amount of myopia/nearsightedness
- The health of the eyes
- Discuss treatment options and doctor’s recommendations with your child
- Let your child know Euclid overnight vision technology is nothing for them to fear
Following the Eye Exam
- Your eye care professional will order Euclid lenses, made specifically for your child’s unique eyes
- You’ll return to the office for a dispensing visit to pick up the lenses
- The eye care professional will check lens fit, and teach you and your child proper application / removal techniques, as well as proper lens cleaning and disinfection
- After this visit, your eye care professional will schedule routine follow-up visits and provide continuous care as your child progresses with Euclid Ortho-K treatment
I started Ortho-K to be free of contacts and glasses since I am not a candidate for LASIK. I love my Emerald lenses, I have perfect vision without correction all day, every day!
- Trish, Columbus, IN
I have never imagined that my vision without glasses can be so clear for the whole day!
- 10-year old child using Euclid Emerald Treatment
I can't believe what I'm witnessing since my son went through the treatment. He has been seeing better and also looking happier every day.
- Parent of child using Euclid Emerald Treatment